STANDARD intern : RC-2008+0901 , STANDARD INTERNATIONAL REF. SR CEI 60189/2 , acc. to ST 123,
This cable is used in the connection and distribution networks of the telephone
switchboards, subscribers distribution networks and signal and control circuits.
1.Conductor solid copper wire nx(2x0.6) acc. to ST 123
2.Insulation: medium density polyethylene ,/PVC
3.Carrier: Steel wire 1.30 mm
- Operation DC voltage: max 120V
- Conductor temperature in long–run operation: +70ºC
- Min. temperature during use: -40 ºC ,
1. Resistance of the twinned conductors (looped): max 66.6 Ω/km at 20ºC
2. Voltage resistance: 1 kV DC, 1 minute, at 50 Hz, between conductors and 3 kV DC,1 minute at 50Hz between conductors and carrier.
3. Insulation resistance at 20ºC: min 5000 MΩ x km,
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.